"There is no substitute for quality!"
Acting on this maxim, we regularly update our machinery pool. Only trained specialists work in our production facilities. Furthermore, only first class raw materials are used, without exception. That is how we achieve our goal: the highest quality.
Everything from a single source
Your WALTER added values
Production of high quality saw bodies:
- WALTER only processes high quality German 75Cr1 cold-rolled steel strips, material number 1.2003
- State-of-the-art nitrogen laser technologies for scale-free surfaces
- All cutting operations take place in one clamping process
- Maximum flatness due to hydraulic and, if necessary, manual straightening
Production of precision saw blades:
- State-of-the-art, fully automatic brazing technology using high quality carbide teeth from market leaders
- Grinding of the carbide teeth is carried out in-house using ultra-modern saw blade grinding centres
- The combination of WALTER proprietary diamond wheels and fully synthetic special grinding oil makes the difference
- 100% final inspection – at WALTER, every saw blade is examined, visually and technically